Sunday, July 3, 2011

Runaway



Who does not know Maroon 5? I think everybody does, right? The band's latest album that was released is dubbed "Hands All Over". I had the album for a while now and have been listening to the songs included in it for also a while. It seems my music player will never fail to play at least one Maroon 5 song in the course of me using my computer. 

After being able to listen to the album for I do not know how many time already, there was not a single song that struck me, really. I don't know if its me or is it just the songs in their album that never made into my favorites. But I have to tell you this that sometimes before I like a song or usually a song will end up being my favorite if it has a music video or is already being played on air. Here, I believe is a song by Maroon 5 included in their "Hands All Over" album that I liked after I saw it's official music video.






Its a nice song, I have to say, that kind that makes you just wanna relax and maybe enjoy a cup of coffee or two for those who loves caffeine. The music video for me, ain't a complete fail even if non of the members of the band ever made it in the video. 

Watch the video and let me know what you think of Runaway by Maroon 5.


Image: Source

No comments:

Post a Comment